What a salary should be for an average senior tech support analyst

The company im doing work for through my IT consulting company, is soon going to bring me on as a perm employee (they've already confirmed that they will be bringing me on).  But even though Ive been in tech support for 6 years, I sadly have to say that Im still not sure on what my worth is.  Being that this whole salary thing is taboo at work, its very hard for me to find out where I should be at by comparing myself to other tech support personnel. 
Ive worked with many different ticketing systems, servers, anti-virus's, imaging tools, etc.  However, I haven't worked at the "engineering" level on any of these, but we were given rights to utilize these servers (SCCM, Mcafee, Active directory, airwatch, flexnet, etc) to help complete tasks within my job.  For example, Help desk would use sccm to push software, amoungst other things, but no one from my team would be packaging any software, or pushing KB updates to it.
I feel ive been grossly under selling myself the past few years.  I have 6 years experience, and I make $23/hr.  When I pull a salary report for a level 3 technical analyst I pull MUCH higher numbers than I expected.  The description for a level 3 I thought I fit pretty well into, which was a person that had at least 5 years in the field.

technical support analyst salary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECURITY ARCHITECT JOB REQUIREMENTS

What is a cloud service?

SD-WAN vs MPLS